Right now I have several projects in progress. Just so I can keep things straight, here is the current status:
* German embroidered bag - still waiting for my silk order with the yellow thread. It is on backorder.
* Stool - currently on break from woodshop class. I'll return next month and have bandsaw access again.
* New needlebook project - this is something I started a few days ago for my first experiment with cloisterstitch. I was just finishing up with the edge trim but ran out of fingerloop braid. As soon as I make more I can finish, hopefully on my next day off.
* New project: blackwork! I have always wanted to try this and did make a couple half-hearted (and poor quality) attempts but this time I am really going to do it. I chose a simple pattern for increased likelihood of success.
* Maru dai stand for kumihimo - needs sanding, finishing, real bobbins. Not feeling very excited by it right now.
Why am I posting all this? To my knowledge, no one reads my blog. I am doing it because it makes a nice record for me to look back on and see my progress and have everything in one place. Also if I want to show someone what I am doing I have easy access to pictures. Besides, someday someone may read my blog and even make a comment.